Monday, April 27, 2009

BlogShop Open For Business~

Welcome to
~La Rustique Market BlogShop~

Well it's official...my first item(s) for sale on my BlogShop.
This is a work in progress and I will continue to post more items this week. Please, if you have any questions about anything you see on my BlogShop you can e-mail me at larustiquemarket08@yahoo.com
Vintage Navajo Dolls
Originally made for Navajo children by their mothers. A traditional Navajo toy and work of art.
Description: Each doll is approximately 23 inches tall. Each doll individually hand made using the traditional cloth and velveteen fabric used in customary Navajo culture. Many details seen on these dolls-hand beaded jewelry and hand painted faces. Probably date from the 1970's.
Item #LRM-1001 $55 ea.
Item #LRM-1002 $55 ea.
Best Deal!
Buy the set for $95
plus shipping and insurance
Thank You for shopping
~La Rustique Market~

No comments:

Post a Comment